Looking for seeds

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goofynewfie

Reaction score
I know this is a long shot but I have been looking for ghost pepper seeds with no luck. My teenage nephew really wants to try growing them and I want to encourage him. So does anybody know where to get some or even have some they would be willing to share/sell? I'm in Canada so that probably cuts down on my sources.

Amazon has them, but I have no clue about shipping to Canada so can't help you on finding the seeds.

Since you are in Canada, I'm guessing your wanting to grow these indoors. Do you have experience growing peppers or any other plant from the nightshade family indoors?

Yes, it gets warm enough for them but the growing season is shorter so peppers and tomatoes I start indoors and then transfer outside the 3rd week of may

I get my super hots from Pepper Joe. This year I'm growing Carolina Reaper, Ghost Peppers, Thai Fire, Jalapeno, Cayenne, and Serano. The shipping is quick, comes with instructions if you're new to this, and they guarantee their product. They also give you a couple packs of free seeds, although you don't get to pick which variety. His website kind of sucks, but it's navigable.

Latest posts

Back