Looking for Funk Weapon 2- anyone?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SanPancho

Reaction score
Got an infection in my last pitch. No luck at bootleg or any of their homebrew suppliers.

Anybody got some they can share? Happy to cover shipping. Trade for something, etc.

What did it taste like? The only time I used it, it tasted like straight chemicals. Wondering if it was you or them...

thanks. got an indication they're supposed to release another batch any day now per the milk the funk group. got my fingers crossed. i've joined their email list at least 3 times over past 2 years as well as emailed directly, never seeming to get notice. per the MTF group i've now followed them on myFace for updates.

hopefully this time i'll actually get a notification and be able to order a vial or two.

BLB has a pre-sale going on the 12th. But I don't think they ship out until December.

call see if they still have some if so I can get it and send it to you
No, dont bother. Bootleg is finallyh ready to send out vials again. I just preordered some fw2 and some pedio, should arrive in a few weeks. .

Thank you for the offer tho.

It does. But my first attempt had a sach infection. Could have been me, or them. Not sure. Gotta try again - extra careful this time.

Latest posts

Back