Looking for any Great IPA's I can't try

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thisisbeer

Reaction score
I live in Houston Texas and would do about anything to get me hands on some of the great IPA's that are not available to me. I can send back anything you would want in my area like Saint Arnolds, Jester King, or anything else available here. or anything I'd love to try some IPAs from The Alchemist, Russian River, Stone, Three Floyds, or Hill Farmstead. Any IPA I can't get here will do. I would just love to finally get my hands on some of these. I know it's asking a lot but I figured I would give it a shot.

I can get some local IPA's or other local beers that are terrific. The lone pint makes an IPA called the Yellow rose that is terrific, 96 or 4.44 on BA if that means anything to you. It only comes in growlers I believe. There are also some really good beers from Jester king if your interested in the styles. Just let me know if I can get my hands on anything for you. I would be willing to send a few local beers just for one of something I can't get my hands on.

I also have 6 bottles of St Arnolds Pumpkinator and 1 bottle of Black Butte XXV on hand

Farmhouse Rye India Pale Ale - Year Round
Das Wunderkind! Saison - Seasonal
Salt Lick Pecan Wood Smoked Saison - Seasonal
Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale - Year Round

and possibly can pick up some others I can get all there year round beers somewhere around here.

I can get at most IPA's from Michigan. Bell's Two Hearted is one of my favorite IPA's! I also have a few bottles each of Hopslam and Oracle, Bell's DIPA..

I recently tried a Jester King for the first time, down in El Paso.. I'd like to try more!

Let me know if you are interested

Cali dude here in reach of amazing IPA's. Do you have anything in mind? Lagunitas, Ninkasi, Epic brew, dogfish and karl strauss on the daily

Would like some jester and couple of others

I can get ya some Cigar City Jai Alai, which is excellent, if you were interested, just PM me.

I still have some assorted jester king, St arnolbeer shine reserve 14, and other locals. Im intersted in any of the beers mentioned above.

Latest posts

Back