Looking for a website developer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock_Toy

Reaction score
I am working on a small startup and am looking for a website developer. I have actually been working with one for the past year and am very unhappy with their level of communication with me, as well as the quality of the product. So the first thing that I would need is for someone to fix the product that they delivered, which was built using Ruby on Rails. Its currently housed on my HEROKU server.

Second thing is going to be developing another website from scratch in a fairly short time period. Probably inside 3-6 months if possible.

My team is very reasonable, but we have very high expectations when it comes to communication. That is always my #1 concern. So if you know anyone that I can interview, I would appreciate it. PM me here.

And I would expect anyone that enters into discussions with us to sign an NDA, of course.

I obviously live in the hotbed of technology (San Francisco Bay Area), but I always prefer to start my search with "my people", and beer brewers are the best. BTW, website has nothing to do with beer.

Back