Logo Ideas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssabin

Reaction score
I come up with a name, but need to design a logo now. Since I just bought a second fermenter, I decided on the name "Double Barrel Brewery".

As far as a logo goes, the obvious choice would be a shotgun barrel, not sure which is better, side-by-side or over-under. But I thought it would be clever to throw in a double entendre by incorporating a busty lass (ala St Pauli Girl) holding the double barrel shotgun.

Feedback?

I have Photoshop, but have really no experience in using it to make graphics.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

-Scott

I think a set of side by side barrels with tap handles on top would look good.
Maybe some beer drizzling out both barrels instead of powder smoke ?

I like the idea, Flylock.

Perhaps I'll generate a cartoon image of the shotgun with tap handles, then overlay the cleavage shot and adjust the blending to keep the cleavage quasi-subliminal. That way the casual observer won't notice it, but a thorough examination would "reveal" more?

OK, it's a goal anyways!

I come up with a name, but need to design a logo now. Since I just bought a second fermenter, I decided on the name "Double Barrel Brewery".

As far as a logo goes, the obvious choice would be a shotgun barrel, not sure which is better, side-by-side or over-under. But I thought it would be clever to throw in a double entendre by incorporating a busty lass (ala St Pauli Girl) holding the double barrel shotgun.

Feedback?

I have Photoshop, but have really no experience in using it to make graphics.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

-Scott

http://www.armouryinaction.co.uk/media/shotguns/sawnoffdb.jpg

id 'cartoonize' this graphic
very inspiring
maybe make a skull tipped forward with the shotties as crossbones
'Aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhh'
shoot (pun) id even call it blunderbuss brewery and use something like this to build from

http://www.aurorahistoryboutique.com/products/C000083.jpg

Back