Located In Canada Need to Find Good Wholesaler of Hops and Speciality Grains

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerBrewerTrain

Reaction score
Its hard to find any company located within Canada with a variety of hops, Speciality grain are easier to find within Canada and obvious i dont wanna ship weight from the states If i would order from say morebeer ive read somewhere else theres a 15lb shipping weight cross borders limit for around 45 dollars ?

example of hops i need

Ahtanum
Hallertau
Hersbruker

Only place ive found these are at morebeer.

thanks man, Thats a great site.
Yeah, I can't believe it took me this long to find them. Compared to everybody else in Canada, their prices are really good and they have a great selection and it's all in stock. My first order went out next day. I paid once for shipping instead of twice for two different sources that only had parts of what I needed. They don't do ounces, but the prices for lbs are so good, you just have to go that way.

I'm always looking, especially for Canadian sources and just found this: http://chilliwackhopfarms.com/shop/. Haven't tried them, but worth a look. They have Hersbruker.

Last edited:
Back