Local store in philly?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

illadelph

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Preparing to get into brewing for the first time. Anyone have any recommendations for a good local home brew store in the Philly area? I want somewhere that I can go for everything: equipment, ingredients and to ask dumb/smart questions. Thanks in advance!

Not sure what part of Philly you're in and how far you're willing to travel, but I go to Keystone Home Brew in Montgomeryville, PA just about a mile from the Montgomery Mall off of route 309. It's worth the trip. The place is huge and has everything you need. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and willing to help. They encourage you to call with questions while you're brewing. They also offer classes. I would highly recommend the place. Check out their website. If they are a little far for you, make the trek out on a Sat or Sun. Then go for lunch or dinner at the Blue Dog in Chalfont, just up the road. Hole in the wall with an unbelievable beer selection. Good luck and have fun!

Latest posts

Back