Lions SUCK!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank God it's over. Now to complete the season, I just have to bottle up a few Homebrews to send to HughJazz. Seems his Browns did a wee bit better than my Lions this year. Totally did not see that coming! LOL!

Only 3.5 months until the Lions' SuperBowl! :D

IF the Lions can get as much help from the 2010 draft as they did from the 2009 draft, they may actually start climbing out of the cellar.

Look for Gerald McCoy, DT - Oklahoma to be the pick at #2 unless for some reason the Rams decide to go with a QB, then the Lions will gladly take Ndamukong Suh.

yeah but it's so hard when your entire offense is one reciever and 2 decent backs. we need a couple more threats offensively and an o-line that's not a sieve to enable stafford a chance to throw the ball downfield when needed.

It is soooo frustrating to be a Lions fan. I was a season ticket holder for a few years when they played in the Silverdome and I've gone to every Thanksgiving game for the past 10 years...Even got my daughters to go with me the past 2 years! I really don't see this team making a big improvement anytime soon. We just have too many glaring holes that can't be filled very fast. Oh well, I'll still enjoy watching them lose while drinking a beer. My only complaint is I'm 80+ miles away from Ford field but I still can't watch when they don't sellout. :(

yeah but it's so hard when your entire offense is one reciever and 2 decent backs. we need a couple more threats offensively and an o-line that's not a sieve to enable stafford a chance to throw the ball downfield when needed.

There are certainly holes in the offense, but the 2008 and 2009 Lions gave up the 2nd most and 4th most points in the HISTORY of the NFL, respectively.

Bring in a guard and a WR in free agency and with the return of Pettigrew, Smith and Stafford from injuries the offense is at least serviceable. The Lions defense is absolutely horrible. If they don't make this a defense heavy draft, both Mayhew and Schwartz should be fired immediately.

There are certainly holes in the offense, but the 2008 and 2009 Lions gave up the 2nd most and 4th most points in the HISTORY of the NFL, respectively.

Bring in a guard and a WR in free agency and with the return of Pettigrew, Smith and Stafford from injuries the offense is at least serviceable. The Lions defense is absolutely horrible. If they don't make this a defense heavy draft, both Mayhew and Schwartz should be fired immediately.

I admire your optimism. Who's going to fire them? They were hired by morons and will be there a while like Millen was.

Stupid Fords.

The team needs to be sold. New owner, new management, new players, new freakin' logo and everything.

Until that happens, it'll be deja vu for a while...

Back