LF Elements of Composition Collab

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sourz4life

Reaction score
As title says. I know De Garde only sells them out of the brewery, and SARA was only selling to members I believe but I've heard JK will also be releasing there batch as well.

FT - Coolship Resurgam '16, Drie Fonteinen Kriek, Prairie artisan ales Prairie-Vous Francais, Grimm Present Perfect, possibly other Allagash's such as Emile, Avance, Interlude, etc. Also should have some more Allagash after the 28th, which should be Coolship Resurgam from '14, Little Sal, Pick your own, Cuvée d’Industrial and Midnight Brett. Those ones are being released as their wild beer round up and are limited so if someone is interested in one of those let me know ahead of time so I can grab an extra of it.

Should also have some Bissell Bros Reciprocal that day as well. Also have access to things like Anchorage brewing, some Jolly pumpkins, Foundation, and other local stuff.

Long shot but bump. Don't have Little Sal or Cuvee anymore but do have Spon Raspberry/Cherry to add to it.

Back