Leffe Brune all-grain clone request

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zokfend

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm requesting a Leffe Brune all-grain clone recipe, if anybody has ever made this before. I found one thread in these forums from 2009 that had a couple of recipes in it, but I was hoping for something more recent.

Leffe is one of my favorite belgian ales, and the Brune is a dark abbey with beautiful color and flavor. I reached out to HighGravityBrew in Tulsa who in the past has always done a good job (Desiree specifically) trying to build a recipe for me. This time, however, some clerk just gave me the "you find a clone recipe and we can send you a kit." :confused:

Anybody here have a recipe they've used, or can suggest as a good recipe?

Thanks!

Hello,

I'm requesting a Leffe Brune all-grain clone recipe, if anybody has ever made this before. I found one thread in these forums from 2009 that had a couple of recipes in it, but I was hoping for something more recent.

Leffe is one of my favorite belgian ales, and the Brune is a dark abbey with beautiful color and flavor. I reached out to HighGravityBrew in Tulsa who in the past has always done a good job (Desiree specifically) trying to build a recipe for me. This time, however, some clerk just gave me the "you find a clone recipe and we can send you a kit." :confused:

Anybody here have a recipe they've used, or can suggest as a good recipe?

Thanks!

I'm assuming you saw the Leffe Radieuse Clone thread?

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=290380

I know its not the Brun, but its a good springing off point.

I have about 12 Brun's left in a case downstairs... Kinda want one now...

bumpity on the question about the 12L munich light. i plan on buying weyermann munich dark 10L. i just thought the "munich light 12L" listed in that recipe was a little confusing. thanks.

Back