• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington Leaving the country, brew stuff fire sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryanstandley

Reaction score
Neglected but still mostly functional all grain brew system available. Homemade for the most part, single tier using regular 15.5 gal kegs. Two March pumps move the liquid through food grade silicone hoses. One pump unresponsive but probably repairable. GFCI protected electrics run through conduit to a control box for lighting and pumps. One hose to feed the entire system with a few valves to put it where you want it. Built in halogen lighting. Copper counterflow wort chiller. Nice insulated mash tun. Everything sits on a steel frame with large pneumatic wheels.
Also includes a bunch of brew buckets, airlocks, corny kegs, at least one PID controller with probe and other various goodies. Pickup in Seattle, Ballard area.
I'm under the gun here, $150 and it's all yours. [email protected]

Brew1.jpg

brew2.jpg

Last edited:
Price is less than I paid for the mash tun. It's gotta go quick so I'm willing to take the hit to move it.

Back