LBHS in South Jersey going strong

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twanger1994

Reaction score
"Tap it" In Egg Harbor City. Not to long ago we stumbled on this place. Wife and husband combo are passionate about there hobby and turning the hobby into a successful business. Great place to hang out and chat (taste) beer. The owners love it. Seems to be operating for about a year now and with new expanded hours, seems like they are going to stay. Figures finally get a LBHS after I moved. No worries still have brew buddies down there.

Actually were are going to be picking up 55lbs Maris otter soon for batches we have planed for mid Oct.

Give them a heads up and they will get what you need if its not there already!!!

I second this, I go to Shawns place whenever im in a pinch. He has a lot and like Twanger said, If he doesn't have it he will find it. I stopped in to get some Fermcap, and I asked how much to use, he didn't know offhand but before I even got home he had sent me an email with the proper usage. Quality shop and guy!

Back