Lawnmower recipe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know if that one is worth making, but if you're looking for a great lawnmower recipe, look up Biermuncher's Centennial Blonde in the recipe section. A really easy drinking ale, and even the BMC crowd will like it.

It'll be very light and dry. Very low ABV, less than Bud Lite, as well as basically zero hop character. If that sounds appealing, go for it. I like a little bit more flavor in my lawnmower beers- even a kiss of hops. If I want low ABV, I go Ordinary bitter. If I want easy-drinking, my cream ale is where it's at.

thats a good beer to test your technique. no room for error. i personally like a 70/30 malt/wheat og ~1045-ish with about ~25 ibu of ekg and 1056 for a lawnmower beer.

I figured it to be pretty weak with only about half the normal bill for five gallons. Not my recipe, I got it off a HBS sheet. I have made the Centennial Blonde and your right it is good.

Latest posts

Back