Landscaping, manscaping?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hair down there. To trim or not to trim? The is the question.

• Furry. Nature's course is my way.

• Trim a bit of the fur. Nothing outrageous

• Bit of grooming down under and I'm a horny

• Totally bald

• What is the question you're asking? I'm a girl and do some woman scaping.. always.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dan

I’m not wrong. I’m left handwriting
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Manscaping

(noun) : the removal of a man's unwanted body hair

Submitted by: Crystal Brodie from South Carolina on Nov. 28, 2011 19:07

(verb) : grooming the male body by shaving, trimming, waxing, or brushing the body hair —combination of "man" and "landscaping

I trim up about once a month or so. I'd like to go cue-ball smooth, but it's time consuming and of course there is the "Shar-Pei" brothers to worry about. It's so easy to get a nick in certain places.

Veet makes a depilatory creme for men that I have wanted to try for a long time, but the feedback I've read has always held me back:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000KKNQBK/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried for the totally bald juevos once. Completely regretted it. Guess what happens when the hair starts growing back, like, the very next day? That's right, sand-paper scrotum. It's the worst, itches like a m*****f*****. For weeks.

I now let it grow wild and free. I'm thinking about doing corn rows though, or maybe dreadlocks. I'm sure SWMBO would love it. Or some adorable braids.

Tried for the totally bald juevos once. Completely regretted it. Guess what happens when the hair starts growing back, like, the very next day? That's right, sand-paper scrotum. It's the worst, itches like a m*****f*****. For weeks.

I now let it grow wild and free. I'm thinking about doing corn rows though, or maybe dreadlocks. I'm sure SWMBO would love it. Or some adorable braids.

Goatee! :rockin:

If you go bald, you gotta keep up with it. Ingrown hairs on your crotch are what you're describing. Always shave with the grain and never against and you won't have this itchy problem. Works for your face, too.

Get them too slick and there will be lots of "tree froggin'" going on when the weather turns hot.........

Two words: Gold Bond.

Cut nothing below the neck:D

Must look like a button on a fur coat by now, yeti.:D

Look guys. If you're really serious about this, invest in a Philips Bodygroom Pro (BG-2040) shaver. It's designed specifically for "everything below the neck) and is very safe to use in your delicate twig and berries area. It has a 3D pivotal shave head and can be used wet or dry. You can use it to just tame the garden back a bit by using the height adjustable shave end and then shave other areas bald using the pivot end.

I've used mine for about a year now and typically, I just manscape the bush back to a short cut and then bald cut everywhere else. It really helps if you have your SWMBO/SO/WIFE help you with the areas you can't readily see. It also works for the ladies, and can be fun and hilarious way of helping each other out.

No more dreadlocks. No more crotch fros. No more taint hair.

Must look like a button on a fur coat by now, yeti.:D

Look guys. If you're really serious about this, invest in a Philips Bodygroom Pro (BG-2040) shaver. It's designed specifically for "everything below the neck) and is very safe to use in your delicate twig and berries area. It has a 3D pivotal shave head and can be used wet or dry. You can use it to just tame the garden back a bit by using the height adjustable shave end and then shave other areas bald using the pivot end.

I've used mine for about a year now and typically, I just manscape the bush back to a short cut and then bald cut everywhere else. It really helps if you have your SWMBO/SO/WIFE help you with the areas you can't readily see. It also works for the ladies, and can be fun and hilarious way of helping each other out.

No more dreadlocks. No more crotch fros. No more taint hair.[/QUOTE]

Grass doesn't grow on most of this playground
Wife was lazered a while back soft and smooth :D

Latest posts

Back