Lagunitas Wanted!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hatfieldenator

Reaction score
Looking to get my hands on some of the awesome-ist West Coast Pale Ales and IPAs available. Specifically I'm looking for some Lagunitas beers. (IPA, Pale Ale, Little Sumpin' Sumpin', etc.) Possibly a 6 pack of any of the above or a mix and match of the beers mentioned?
I can gladly ship whatever east coast beers I can get my hands on for you. They supposedly sell Lagunitas in Columbus, OH, but I have no time to drive there. Let me know if anyone is available for a swap and what you're looking for. Thanks!

I have ready access to west coast brews (as is likely evident from my location) and can provide pretty much whatever Lagunitas you'd like. I'd gladly exchange for some east coast brews that I can't get out here. PM me if you'd like to set up an exchange of sorts; I can't think of anything specific I need to get ahold of, but I'd be glad to just let you use your discretion and see what we get :).

Lil' Sumpin' Sumpin' is highly recommended. I can only get it occasionally here but I buy it by the case when I see it.

The rest are great too. Hop Stoopid is a great IIPA taken to extremes.

I'm trying out Little Sumpin' as a result of the exchange, actually, and yeah, it's really nice. I had hoped to get my hands on some brown shugga as well, but it seemed to be out of stock. Still, goodies en route!

Thanks for the offer! I'm super busy at work these next several weeks and really won't have time to do this now. However, I'll be sure to send you a pm in the future if you're still interested then. Thanks:)

Sounds good! Im a full time student/worker/husband/father so i understand! You just give me a shout and we can work something out.

Hey hatfieldenator. I work in Columbus at the Giant Eagle Market District. We have Lagunitas IPA, Pils, and Censored Rich Copper ale. Its worth a trip up here to check out our craft beer selection as well!

Tim

May I highly recommend Little Sumtin' Wild. It is Lagunitas' take on a Belgian IPA hybrid using the yeast from Westmalle Trappist Monastery. It is truly a brew to be savored. I can get it here in Washington, so I'd imagine it is available throughout most of the West. Hop Stoopid is legit as well, using hop extract to make a ridiculously clean crisp and refreshing IPA. I still hold true that Oregon and Washington provide the best brewery experiences in the nation, but Cali has some amazing efforts being put out there as well.

Back