Label Peelers Homebrew Store :(

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone ever bought anything from these guys? If so, did you ever receive it? I bought and paid for a pound of hops over four months ago, and they can't seem to tell me when they're going to get them
( Centennial 2015 ). Everyone else seems to have gotten theirs now they won't even answer the phone when I call.
(Real professional)Anyway all I want are my hops. Nothing more, nothing less.......

Rant over.

Has anyone ever bought anything from these guys? If so, did you ever receive it? I bought and paid for a pound of hops over four months ago, and they can't seem to tell me when they're going to get them
( Centennial 2015 ). Everyone else seems to have gotten theirs now they won't even answer the phone when I call.
(Real professional)Anyway all I want are my hops. Nothing more, nothing less.......

Rant over.

I've made a couple purchases from them and had no issues. A 4 month wait and no satisfactory explanation would be infuriating. Was your CC charged?

I just looked at their website. I am not sure I would have noticed without the OP's problem but they don't seem to have and 800 phone number?? And the number in the header is different than the one in the store information tab.

That is a red flag for me. If I have to call long distance......

Was this a pre-order for the 2015 hops? They should all be shipped by now though.

yes it was a pre order. I keep being told that they're "supposed to be in Friday"; for the last five weeks...
Just wanted to make sure it wasn't me being paranoid, but yeah, I'm pretty pi$$ed about the whole transaction especially at some cat named Michael...

I suggest emailing them, they have always responded within 24 hours to my inquiries.

I believe they are shipping pre-order hops in the order of received orders. I ordered Oct 21, got mine 2-3 weeks ago.

Back