Kobalt Co2 regulator?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll get what you pay for, with the "store brand" stuff, so don't set your hopes too high as far as quality and reliability in using it for your beer.

Are you thinking of using the tanks that are made for the regulator as well, or adapting to a regular tank?

If it were me, I wouldn't screw with it, unless it was free and I wished only to experiment with it.

27 bucks for 20oz. of CO2?

18 bucks exchange in my area, for a 20 POUND tank of CO2.

Since you were asking............:mug:

Use the search function. Several people on this forum have bought these and successfully used them for their setups. The just don't do the expensive exchanges.

I have one and it works pretty good, just have to be careful setting the pressure. It came in handy when my big tank ran out and I didn't have time to get it filled for over a week, was still able to pour until I got the exchange. Around here the refill price at Dick's Sporting Goods is about $4, and every fourth one is free.

Back