Killer deal on A419 controller but..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redwing_al

http://www.homebrewmania.com/
Reaction score
I found a killer deal on an A419 digital controller, but it was to be used on a wood stove furnace. So, it does not have the plug-and-play cord that we have come to know and love.

Any idea how I could wire this direct or get a cord that I could wire up to it?

$40 is hard to turn away, but I need the cord or connection part...

anyone know these things?

What do you mean plug n play cord? Do you mean it has no plug end for connecting to the wall outlet? Or neither a plug end for the wall or freezer? You can always buy plug ends and wire them up, or cut an extension cord in half and wire them into the controller. Just google how to wire plug ends.

What do you mean plug n play cord? Do you mean it has no plug end for connecting to the wall outlet? Or neither a plug end for the wall or freezer? You can always buy plug ends and wire them up, or cut an extension cord in half and wire them into the controller. Just google how to wire plug ends.

well, there is no power cord, but the power cord I have on my existing A419 has a power cord that I plug the freezer into and then the freezer into the wall.

well, there is no power cord, but the power cord I have on my existing A419 has a power cord that I plug the freezer into and then the freezer into the wall.

You can wire them yourself. There are youtube videos showing how to. You will need an extension cord to cut and use the halves to wire the controller.

Didn't watch all the way through but I think this is the guide I used. Just remember to work without anything plugged in and only try plugging in after you have sealed the enclosure.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can wire them yourself. There are youtube videos showing how to. You will need an extension cord to cut and use the halves to wire the controller.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgkJvZPlZMM

Didn't watch all the way through but I think this is the guide I used. Just remember to work without anything plugged in and only try plugging in after you have sealed the enclosure.

Thanks!

Back