• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Kettle, Counterflows, Kegs For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiverCityBrewer

Reaction score
Garage Clean Out!

Would prefer local pickup near Cincinnati, OH.

B3 26 Gallon Mash Tun(welded fittings) w/false bottom, ball valve, pickup tube, dial thermo, and recirculation arm in lid. $280

2x Copper Counterflow Chillers - $160 each

2x Blichmann Top Tier March Pump Mounts w/ shield - $20 each

2x 1/2" SS QD Threaded sets ($15 each) and single barbed female QD ($10)

SOLD 4x 5 gallon pin locks - $40 each

2x 3 gallon pin locks - $50 each

Take everything left for $750

Pricing negotiable

Cheers,

Joe

**EDIT: Updated pricing and availability**

Not looking to buy, but what kind of fittings did you use to attach that recirculation arm to that 90? I've got a tee on top of my lid connected to a nipple and a 90 on the bottom of the lid, a barb and then a short length of hose. I'd like to have an arm that extends into the kettle like yours.

Not looking to buy, but what kind of fittings did you use to attach that recirculation arm to that 90? I've got a tee on top of my lid connected to a nipple and a 90 on the bottom of the lid, a barb and then a short length of hose. I'd like to have an arm that extends into the kettle like yours.

It's just a tube compression fitting x NPT

https://www.brewhardware.com/category_s/1842.htm

Back