• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mississippi Keggles (mostly electric), SS chugger pump, grain mill, 50' immersion chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlyn77

Reaction score
I haven't brewed in over a year because I have other interests and little time. It's time to say goodbye to my setup.
I was 1/2 way through converting to all electric but didn't quite get there. I would love to sell it all together but will let it all go separately because everything is just collecting dust.
Both keggles are bottom draining. Everything has 1/2" Quick disconnects from brewhardware.

HLT, QDs, screen false bottom- $40
Boil kettle w/5500w element, site glass + thermometer, screen fb, electrical cable, QDs - $100

#SOLD
# Barley crusher - SOLD
# 50' 1/2" Copper chiller w/ QDs - SOLD
# SS Chugger pump w/ QDs - SOLD
# Misc (hoses, weldable heating element enclosure, whatever else I find) - SOLD
#SOLD

All that's left are the keggles.
$120 for the HLT, BK, and all the wiring I have.

IMG_20160116_142513.jpg

IMG_20160116_142301.jpg

IMG_20160116_142412.jpg

IMG_20160116_142518.jpg

IMG_20160116_142539.jpg

IMG_20160116_142544.jpg

IMG_20160116_142641.jpg

IMG_20160116_142729.jpg

IMG_20160116_142631.jpg

IMG_20160116_142531.jpg

I feel that same way about so many things. I've lately been into FPV mini quads and there is nothing in Mississippi. You have lots of talent in Atlanta!

I will take the barley crusher, pump, and hoses if and depending on cost you will ship to OH (43015).

If no one local wants it I'll get a cost and let you know. I'm probably going to wait at least a week or two.

If no one local wants it I'll get a cost and let you know. I'm probably going to wait at least a week or two.

Ok, thanks. Just let me know. I imagine the mill might be pricey to ship but maybe not, I don't necessarily need the base either, I can make one if needed. I for sure want the pump and hoses though at a minimum.

Put me in line for the pump. Zip = 27023

Cheers!

ETA: I'll take all those hoses with camlocks too.

I live in the Jackson area and have someone who maybe interested in the whole setup. I'll talk to him tonight and get back with ya

I'm quasi interested. I live in South LA now but travel back to MS every now and again.

Do you have any glass carboys or kegs? Sadly, most of your stuff I already have and bought new(this is the sad part). I don't have a mill yet, but I don't feel like going to Jackson for just a mill and I could really use some glass carboys...or kegs...

I sold all my kegging stuff a month or two back and the glass kegs I'm going to keep around for wine.

Thanks. Happy brewing!

I may have a local interested in the pump, barley crusher, and hoses. I'll post an update Monday if they've picked up the equipment.

Thank you all for the interest.

Sold most of the items locally to Branman. The keggles are still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back