• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keggle, rtd probe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rsklhm10

Reaction score
So I have been changing some of the equipment on my e-brewery and now have some extra stuff laying around...

First, I have a keggle that I was previously using as my BK. It does have three holes punched in it, one for a ball valve, one for a rtd probe, and one for an element. Also, I took an angle grinder to the brewery stamping and grinded it smooth, but never got around to polishing it.

Pics can be seen in the thread in my sig. Looking to get $50 for it, but am willing to discuss. As for shipping it will likely be expensive and I would rather not deal with it.

Second, I have a 4" rtd probe that came from auber. I only used it 3-4 times and there is nothing wrong with it. The probe has 1/4" NPT threads and I will include the original wire that's included from auber. SOLD.

If needed I can get pictures of the temp probe.

I should probably clarify, the rtd probe and element are not included with the BK. Also, I removed the brass ball valve with the intentions to switch out to stainless before I invested in new kettles. Accordingly, if I can dig up the parts in the garage you are more than welcome to have them...

Where are you located? I am on mobile and can't see your signature. Also can you post links to the pics?

That's the one. However, I just realized last night that the "spring connector" is bad. I will look this evening to see if I have another laying around. If not, then one would have to be located unless you simply need the probe.

Contacting Auberins about a replacement. I need to order the PID anyway, I can add it to the order.
Do you know which part is bad (male or female)?

Todd.

I'm intersted in the RTD probe if still available. I would take the probe without connector also.

The probe is fine as I have used it previously. The problem with the connector (the one for the wire) is that the slide mechanism to hold it to the probe is messed up. Thus, it does not make a good connection and will easily become disconnected.

As I had already made custom rtd probe wires because I needed longer length wire based on the stand and panel location, I had no need for the wire/spring connector that came with the probe when I first ordered it.

Back