Keggle conversions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keggle conversions are for club members, I use 10 and 15 gallon cookware pots for the old system. Made the same kind of internal parts for Grimsawyers system a while back, he should be able to comment on performance.

I was just curious on how that hopstopper worked on whole/pellet hops. I am thinking of doing the same thing myself.

kladue said:
Keggle conversions are for club members, I use 10 and 15 gallon cookware pots for the old system. Made the same kind of internal parts for Grimsawyers system a while back, he should be able to comment on performance.

Not only are they a work of art but the function is beyond what should be leagal for a homebrewer to use! :rockin: Havn't used pellets yet, whole hops work for me just fine but the screen works great to stop whole hops. havn't had it slow down yet due to over hopping and low volumes of wort.

Latest posts

Back