• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Keggle and propane burner for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liquid134

Reaction score
I am looking to sell my converted 15gal keg and my propane burner as I haven't been able to use it as much as I'd like and have been brewing indoors.

Keg has hole cut on top, I believe around 12". It has a weld-less setup from brewhardware.com. 1/2" ball valve with diptube. Then a separate weld-less thermometer and sight glass. I believe the thermometer is a 2" one. All parts from brewhardware.com

My propane burner is a modified bayou (if I remember correctly) I had a buddy of mine cut and reweld the legs so it can hold the keg. Works great.

Only used this stuff for about 4 batches. Always cleaned after. Propane burner has some rust.

Looking for $200 FIRM for both. Will post pictures later.

Last edited:
I need to get rid of this. I'll do $200 for both. But that's the lowest I'll go.

I am interested but live in Champaign. Would have to figure out some logistics

Back