Kegging

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy your kegs and all your legging equipment first, then find a fridge that will hold everything. I ended up with a full size side by side and I'm using the additional capacity for things I never originally planned for. Things change.

Buy your kegs and all your legging equipment first, then find a fridge that will hold everything. I ended up with a full size side by side and I'm using the additional capacity for things I never originally planned for. Things change.

Here is a good place to buy your legging equiptment
Not sure what that has to do with how many kegs fit in a mini fridge though....

It all depends on the size of the mini fridge. You're better off going with a freezer and temperature controller if at all possible IMO.

No, the kegging and serving of traditional German brews requires lederhosen. Buy your lederhosen (2 sizes small) first, then your kegs, then get a fridge or freezer big enough to for an extra few kegs in there. You'll be glad you did.

Back