• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Kegging supplies for sale-must go

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jphalabuk

Reaction score
Hi all. I have recently been forced to downgrade. While I will continue to home brew, I don't see any kegging in my near future. So I have decided to part with my kegging goods. Each of these was in use by me up until about 8 months ago.

Update to reflect sales today:

2 10# CO2 tanks-full or nearly full.
1 CO2 regulator
1 nitro regulator
3 faucets suitable for a kegerator or keezer. All fittings are there, including shanks and hoses (1 faucet is a creamer-style).
4 sets of hoses with connectors. Each set has a liquid hose and a gas hose.
Bonus: spare parts including an unused shank, 20' of new liquid hosing, lots of washers and o-ring kits, oetiker clamps and a pair of pliers for those clamps.

I live 8 miles south of Washington DC near Springfield, VA. You will need to pick up.

Kegging.jpg

I am willing. I do need the cash, so I would like to get rid of as much of it as possible. What are you looking for?
I am in Kingstowne, by the way.

I would be interested in the shanks if u part out and ship. possibly the faucets also not the creamers

Interested in the creamer faucet and shank sent to 28562. Please pm me with pics and a price. Thanks.

I'm interested in a few kegs and maybe a bottle/regulator setup. I'm in Leesburg, so pickup is possible for me. PM me your price per keg and price for a co2 tank and regulator (single gauge).

Back