• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Kegging stuff

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put nene t in line for the drop tray pending dimensions. I'm live in 60450

Hey guys. I'm gonna try and keep it as a whole package for another day or 2. I have a couple interested local buyers but will let y'all know. I'll get the dimensions of the drip tray when I get home tonight from work. If I can't sell it as a whole I will pm the first in line.

Okay heres the price list:
-Drip Tray: $45 shipped
-Tap and shank (there is also a small black handle that comes with it too): $30 shipped
-5# co2 tank with regulator: $50(this is without shipping since im not sure the best way to ship it yet. If you want it shipped we can talk about it)
-Sanke Couplers: $30 shipped each or $50 shipped for the 2

Im going to pm the people interested for each item first and we will go from there!

What condition is the regulator in? It looks a bit "used". Also, is there any CO2 in the tank? I could pick these up.

Umm the reg is definitely used and the co2 tank is empty. If you want I can hook the reg up to my full tank and show you it works.

No there is not.

I have sold the tank, reg and temp controller so I will let the rest of it go for $55 shipped obo. There is the drip tray, 2 sanke couplers, and tap and shank.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Or if anyone wants to trade I'm in need of some silicone tubing, perlick faucets, secondary reg, beer line and quite a few other things. Hit me up with anything you may have.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back