Kegging plan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheFlyingBeer

Reaction score
Here is an outline of what I plan to do with my kegerator...

dispense_schem.jpg

Can't wait to get back home and start the work...

Just so I don't get killed because of the half barrel, I am in college and parties go really smooth-like with a cheap 1/2 bbl on tap:D

You sure you really need the 3 secondaries? You can probably get away with a simple (cheaper) manifold. If you decide you really do want 3 different serving pressures you can simplify to a 2-reg secondary and take one of the pressures right off your primary via a WYE. Just make sure this is the highest pressure of the three (such as a hefe).

bob-o has a point but in terms of a professional, clean setup--- that's what you need inside your fridge.

Bobby_M said:
You sure you really need the 3 secondaries? You can probably get away with a simple (cheaper) manifold.

I purchased three secondary regulator bodies here for $6 each so this is actually going to be really cheap. Originally I was gonna go with 2 different pressures but for an extra $10-15 I can have three.

How does the regulator in that picture work. Do you have to buy a gauge to go on it as well as something to plug the extra outs on it?

Latest posts

Back