Kegerator Conversion Kit Recommendations

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhutt

Reaction score
I'm going to be building a DIY kegerator with two ball lock 5 gallon corny kegs. I already have one keg and a 5 gallon CO2 tank, so I just need another corny, a fridge (cub feet at least 4.4), and second regulator (along with a conversion kit).

I was looking at getting a Kegco conversion kit but the reviews are quite bad. I'd love some recommendations for better kits or a place to buy parts individually but that also won't cost a bunch.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

I'm going to try to help you out here by bumping this. I too am in the same boat as you. MOST all of the info I have come across in regards in conversions are old and a lot of the fridges are not even being produced any longer. Specifically I am looking for a fridge that I DONT have to cut or relocate the freezer coils and can store 2 x 2.5 gal kegs with the smallest footprint. Maybe someone can lend us a helping hand. :)

Back