Keg Washing Stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Culln5

Reaction score
I love my Sankey keg washer that I built a few months back! It is easy to use and much faster than hand washing. At the moment I don't have anything permanent to sit the keg on while it's being washed. What type of "stand" are you using?

I love my Sankey keg washer that I built a few months back! It is easy to use and much faster than hand washing. At the moment I don't have anything permanent to sit the keg on while it's being washed. What type of "stand" are you using?

For my Cornelius keg washer I use extruded aluminum.

Cheers,
ClaudiuB

I'm actually looking for possibly a picture of the actual stand that the keg is sitting on when it is being washed.

For my 1/4bl serving kegs, I just have a laundry sink that I use a couple of 2x4 laid across to suspend my keg inverted. I do a warm water rinse with household hot water. Then fill sink with hot PBW and recirculate with fountain pump. Then sanitizing rinse, purge with CO2. I only remove the spear on my fermenter 1/2bl keg.

For my 1/4bl serving kegs, I just have a laundry sink that I use a couple of 2x4 laid across to suspend my keg inverted. I do a warm water rinse with household hot water. Then fill sink with hot PBW and recirculate with fountain pump. Then sanitizing rinse, purge with CO2. I only remove the spear on my fermenter 1/2bl keg.

You're washing/sanitizing is exactly what I do for my sixtels.

You're washing/sanitizing is exactly what I do for my sixtels.

Back