Keg Supplies in DC?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coeface

Reaction score
Hey All,

I broke my ball lock disconnect last night right as I was about to carbonate my keg. Does anyone know of a place in Washington DC that would sell these (Gas ball lock disconnect with 1/4" barb), whether it's a restaurant supply shop or something else. I know of one HB Store in DC, but they have whacky hours. Otherwise, I'll have to wait until this weekend to get one, which isn't terrible...I was just hoping to get it sooner.

Thanks!

BallLockDisconnect-Gas_1.jpg

I know its not in DC, but Annapolis homebrew in Severna Park, Md would probably have them.

Md homebrew in Columbia md has them if you can wait till Monday I can meet u in DC with one I live near the home brew store and work near dc

Thanks for the replies everyone. I live in Crofton so I'm just going to hit Columbia or SP this weekend. I was hoping for one in DC so I could run out during lunch, get it going last night, abs have it ready for the weekend. I'm very appreciative though!.

Back