• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keg giveaway - NYC - Upper East Side ***8 free Used Ball Lock Kegs**** (Must take them all)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unicorn_Platypus

Urine I Pee... Eh?
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm moving apartments at the end of the month and am scaling down from 10 gallons to 5 gallon batches. I will no longer have outdoor space at my new place to store all these extra kegs.

I am looking to give them away for free. The only condition is that you have to take all of them.

The kegs are all used soda kegs. All of them hold pressure, but a few need new PRVs and O rings. All have liquid dip tubes and most have gas dip tubes except for one or two that have a plastic gas tube that needs replacing.

EDIT: There are actually 8 of them. And I found a bunch of replacement poppets for both the corny & firestone I can throw in.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Interested in boxing them up if someone pays the shipping?

I'm crazy busy right now trying to wrap up the move in conjunction with my day job. Looking for someone to just take em off my hands.

If you can find someone in NYC to grab em for you and ship em that would work, but I don't have time to run to the UPS store right now

Hey guys,

I'm moving apartments at the end of the month and am scaling down from 10 gallons to 5 gallon batches. I will no longer have outdoor space at my new place to store all these extra kegs.

I am looking to give them away for free. The only condition is that you have to take all of them.

The kegs are all used soda kegs. All of them hold pressure, but a few need new PRVs and O rings. All have liquid dip tubes and most have gas dip tubes except for one or two that have a plastic gas tube that needs replacing.

EDIT: There are actually 8 of them. And I found a bunch of replacement poppets for both the corny & firestone I can throw in.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

Cheers!
Location? I’m in pa but I would drive to NY for them if it was reasonable

By end of the month you mean October? If they're not gone by next weekend I can drive to the city and get 'em. Don't think i can make it in before, unfortunately. I'll keep an eye on this thread 👀

Back