• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keg/Beer Fridge: Buffalo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheCADJockey

ALL YOUR BASE
Reaction score
After scouring CL for a while, I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here. I'm looking for a refrigerator with a lot of naked space on the inside for kegs and general beer stuff. It doesn't have to be beautiful, just in proper working condition. I'm also not looking to spend a fortune on it, I've got enough work to do renovating the garage into brewing/drinking space.

If have or know anyone looking to get rid of something like this at a fair price, please let me know. I'd entertain the idea of a chest freezer as well. I'm in Cheektowaga. Would be willing to pay a little more to have it delivered.

Commercial refrigerators are perfect for that use, which is why I'm looking for a glass door merchandiser that can hold two 14 gallon conicals... I will be able to keep an eye on it and not have to open the doors constantly to make sure it's nothing crazy is happening inside...

Back