• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana Keezer Style Bar with Perlick Taps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rudy0498

Reaction score
I am selling a bar that is built around a 7.8CF frigidaire freezer. It will hold 4 ball lock cornie kegs. It is framed out in oak with an epoxy poured bar top and is on casters so it can be easily moved. It has a 2 Tap SS Tower with Perlick 425SS faucets, and cut out style SS Drip tray with a drain. There are some cosmetic blemishes on the bar top. There are some bubbles that I wasn’t able to get out of the epoxy, and there is one spot about the size of a quarter where the epoxy warped from the propane tourch I used to pull the bubbles out. Does not include any kegs or CO2 tank/lines.

I am getting ready to finish my basement and want to build something more permanent. Asking $700, which is less than what I spent on parts. I am located in Brownsburg, IN and can help transport it within a reasonable distance.

20160103_104046.jpg

20160103_104059.jpg

20160103_104343.jpg

20160103_104419.jpg

Bump. Still available. Price is $600 firm. Any less and I would be better off reusing parts and selling off the rest. I wouldn't be interested in parting anything out for a few months at least.

could this fit 4 ball lock kegs in there?

Yes. It's tight, but I've fit 4 ball locks in it before. I also have a 4# Slim CO2 tank that will still fit in with 4 kegs that I could throw in.

On a side note, I don't think 4 Pin Locks would fit since they are a bit wider.

Bump....This needs to find a good home. I'd hate to have to dismantle it for parts, but I'm starting my basement refinishing project soon and it needs to go.

Bump...ONE LAST TIME...Or I will fight back the tears as I tear it apart. Still $600 or it won't cover the parts I will need to re-buy for my new build.

Will give this a week, before I start taking offers on the parts.

Thanks

Back