Keezer Idea

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

specialized

Reaction score
Has anyone ever attempted a keezer like the quick sketch I've attached? I've seen the more intricate builds of keezers to make them look like stand alone bar top with home made towers, and I've seen the one where a lip is built into the door to drill taps through. This seems like a combination of the two. You could have a top for resting things on and I don't think the construction would be too much harder than the keezer lip mod.

KeezerIdea.jpg

KeezerIdea1.jpg

somewhere on this forum is a build thread for a kick ass keezer that used this same idea. The guy completely enclose the freezer in nice wood. His end result was a fantastic piece of work.

I wish I could remember the name of the person that did it, but it was quite a while ago. There is a lengthy "show us your keezer" thread with tons of pics in it, and this is one of the ones in there. I think the link to the build thread can be found in there, but that's a long thread to browse through.

Back