• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keezer - Hiram GA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beerzrus

Reaction score
I bought a new upright refrigerator that I'm turning into my new beer frig and have a nice freezer turned kegerator for sale. It is a GE 7 cu ft with a stained poplar collar. As you can see from the pictures I have been using it with picnic taps but planned to move up to perlicks in the future. It works perfectly fine the way it sits now.

I figure I have about $450 in the setup as it sits so I'd like to get at least $380.

Everything is included except for the kegs and Co2 tank/regulator.

IMG_0513.JPG

IMG_0514.JPG

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0518.JPG

IMG_0519.JPG

If you view this and think the price is absurd please let me know. I'm not out to rip anyone off.

Thanks-

What are the odds? I'm in Hiram right now visiting family. Unfortunately, this will not fit in my carry-on bag home.

Good luck with the sale; price seems reasonable to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back