Keezer Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmayhugh

Turgid Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing special, I just converted the freezer I previously used as a fermentation chamber.

Keezer1.png

Keezer2.png

All of the hoses are 1/4" flare, so it's easy to change out connectors.

I'm making a little controller that will measure the top and bottom temperatures in the keezer, and turn on some fans when there's a 5 degree F differential.

That's a new one. How does where the faucet is located affect removing a keg? Keep them all close, on the hump side, then only need a small drip tray.View attachment 553582
To each his or her own.

Everything lumped to one side affects the symmetry. My wife is an Interior Designer, and that lop-sided look would not appeal to her. Happy Wife, Happy Life...

To each his or her own.

Everything lumped to one side affects the symmetry. My wife is an Interior Designer, and that lop-sided look would not appeal to her. Happy Wife, Happy Life...

Yep, that's the beauty of making your own, you can do what you want.:mug:

To each his or her own.

lol yeah I understand that, I’ll have to take an updated photo of mine, my step kids got me oak barrel tap handles for Christmas

Back