• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rhode Island Keezer body and fermentation chambers FS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester5

Reaction score
I have three temperature controlled chest freezers for sale. One is setup as a keezer and the other two I use for fermentation chambers/spare keg storage.

Keezer body - $60
Exterior D: 23", W: 34", H: 43"
Interior D: 17", W: 28", H: 36"
Motor hump is 9" wide, 8" high. Collar is 9" high and is held on to freezer with double sided tape.

None of the dispensing hardware is included, only the freezer and lined collar. The fan for air circulation is included.
This is run with an external boxed STC-1000 (included) setup for cold only. STC is in Celsius. I fit 5 ball lock kegs and a 20lb CO2 bottle inside the freezer. The freezer is sprayed semi-gloss black and the front is painted with chalk board paint. I'll throw in the rest of the tin of paint if you want to redo the chalk board.

Large fermentation chamber - $50
Exterior D: 22", W: 42", H: 44"
Interior D: 17", W: 36", H: 38.5"
Collar is 9" high and is not attached, just sits there.
Motor cover, small in the corner.
Some marks/rust on the bottom but the rust isn't deep, needs a good scrub with bar keepers friend.
Comes with boxed STC-1000 (Celsius) setup for heat and cool plugs.

Small fermentation chamber - $40
Exterior D: 22", W: 25.5", H: 34.5"
Interior D: 18", W: 29.5", H: 21.5"
Motor cover is 11" wide, 10" high.
Comes with boxed STC-1000 (Celsius) setup for heat and cool plugs and a portable work light to provide the warmth.
Similar marks/rust on the bottom and will benefit from a good scrub.

I am moving back to Australia and can't take these with me. They wouldn't work on 240V anyway.

I am having a party next weekend so I need the keezer and one of the other freezers until then so they will not be available to pick up until the week starting Monday 15-August. The other freezer (I don't care which one) is available now. Pickup in Bristol RI. I can help you carry them around the side of the house.

I think the prices are fair to move them quickly but if not make me an offer.

kegerator.jpg

IMG_6354.JPG

IMG_6355.JPG

IMG_6356.JPG

IMG_6358.JPG

IMG_6360.JPG

IMG_6359.JPG

IMG_6361.JPG

Back