Keezer "4our"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tap handles and Keezer top.

We ended up going with the laminate I think it turned out great and very light weight.

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

I still have the backsplash to install and 2 more CO2 lines. I will post cycle times sometime this week with my current controller settings. It seems to be running very smooth. As always questions, comments, and feedback welcome.

:mug:,

David

Lookin' good! Just curious, what pound shocks you went with & how are they working? I ordered a pair of 45 lb. shocks for mine & hope they work out. :tank:

Lookin' good! Just curious, what pound shocks you went with & how are they working? I ordered a pair of 45 lb. shocks for mine & hope they work out. :tank:

Thanks, and I used 2 30lb. and they lift most of the weight and hold it open no problem because the top gets to a balanced point when lifted that far back. You will be fine with the 45lb. they should lift the top on their own. Good luck to you on you build are you posting pictures? I would like to see it. I have to post the final pictures of mine tomorrow.

IT IS FINISHED:ban::rockin:

:mug:,

David

Congrats! I have quite a bit left to do but it's getting there. Just posted on DIY section. Prost!

Congrats! I have quite a bit left to do but it's getting there. Just posted on DIY section. Prost!

You have a nice build starting. I hope you don't mind I posted a link to it since mine is basically complete. Anybody interested in another build click here. Good luck.

This project began last weekend. Just posting some pictures from then until today, any input is greatly appreciated.

Freezer - GE model FCM7DSBWH 7.0 cu.ft.
I can fit 4 homebrew kegs that my local homebrew shop sells 8-1/2" diameter.
I might end up having a commercial keg in there for friends whose taste buds haven't developed yet. I think it will be close on 4 if I put 1 of those in there.

Needs to be able to move on hardwood floors.
Needs to be sturdy enough for a moving to another house.
Needs to be able to disassemble if the freezer were to go out.
Needs to be able to pour the perfect beer when I want a liquid refreshment!:rockin:

Lets start at the beginning framing the rolling base:
Tried to upload pictures and only see option to link... any help please?
Pictures on my computer.
Not going to delete the previous texts, hopefully I can figure out something to get pictures going.
Any assistance appreciated in helping getting my pics uploaded.

Regards,
:mug:
David

David, just curious if you were able to get a 1/2 bbl Sanke keg in there? Thx

Back