Keeping track of your recipes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indiana Red

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
What is your favorite app/site/system for tracking and organizing your recipes? I'd like to get a little more organized and keep better track of what I've done. Especially something online that I can post links to for sharing via Twitter and my blog. Brewers Friend seems pretty good.
I have toyed with a few apps (iPhone) just haven't settled on one.
Sugestions/Experiances?

I store recipes and revisions themselves in BeerSmith 2. And then I use BS2 for ingredient inventory management as well. Most everything else I do via Google's various apps (namely Drive and Calendar).

Pen and paper in a notebook..Old school.I actually enjoy writing it out after brew day while drinking a beer

Pen and paper in a notebook..Old school.I actually enjoy writing it out after brew day while drinking a beer

I started out doing just this, and I still do since I can easily take it with me to the LHBS, and hand it to them when ordering grains for a new brew.

I would have never thought of buying something specific, but my wife got me this journal for Christmas and I really like it.

Back