• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oklahoma Kal clone (almost)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

killebrew

Reaction score
ALL GONE.

This was a complete Kal clone that I had built and used with much success. 20 gallon Blichmann pots. It is completely stainless and has 5500W elements in the HLT and boil pot. Last August I sold the control panel and had plans on building a 50A control panel to do back to back batches. I have changed departments at work and now don't have the time to brew like I used to. I bought the EBC-SV from highgravitybrew.com to used while I built the new control panel but never got around to it. Now comes the time to sell the set up because I don't like to see it just sitting. I'll probably use it one last time next weekend (unless it sells first) to brew a batch of wheat beer for the summer. Everything on the bench, including the bench, is included. Asking $2250.

20140510_165721.jpg

20140510_165222.jpg

20140510_165304.jpg

20140510_165524.jpg

20140506_182726.jpg

I'll ask the question everyone always asks: will you part out? Specifically, the pots, in my case.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'll ask the question everyone always asks: will you part out? Specifically, the pots, in my case.

Thanks for asking. I was thinking about it when I was posting and forgot to add it. I have to say for now I am going to say no. If a while goes by and there is not any interest in the whole thing than I might part it out.

Thanks for asking. I was thinking about it when I was posting and forgot to add it. I have to say for now I am going to say no. If a while goes by and there is not any interest in the whole thing than I might part it out.

Fair enough. I am building my electric piece-by-piece and was just wondering. If you change your mind, let me know.

How is the EBC SV configured? Does it control 2 pumps? What type of temp probe? Etc?

The EBC is configured with the 4 prong 50 amp plug b/c I already had the 50amp GFCI breaker installed. It can be used with 4 prong 30 amp as well by changing 1 of the posts which is very easy. I had to switch it to the 50 amp prong. It only controls 1 pump. For the water pump I connected it to a power strip and switched it on/off when needed.... mostly on. The controller works well with the set up. The temp probe is the 1/2" NPT option. It screwed into the "T" on the Mash Tun.

keep me in mind if you get to that point

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Bump. Make a reasonable offer. As of right now I'd only be willing to separate the control panel if that wasn't wanted. I'll even consider delivery within a 150 miles or so.

Interested in pumps if it comes to that time to part out. Good luck.

Whole setup was sold last weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back