Just not Home Brew Network material I reckon...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brownyard

Reaction score
Tried to join this group on Facebook, but got a message that I was "automatically declined based on criteria admins added to this group." Must be pretty damned exclusive!

Ha! I used to be in that or a similar group on Facebook and it was a nonstop stream of “what if I put skittles and sour patch kids and lucky charms with lactose and gravy powder in a beer” or “check out my quadruple hazy super berry ipa I made with freeze-pop juice and topsoil” - I exaggerate but not by much

I figured I'd probably just be unfollowing them soon anyway.

Ha! I used to be in that or a similar group on Facebook and it was a nonstop stream of “what if I put skittles and sour patch kids and lucky charms with lactose and gravy powder in a beer” or “check out my quadruple hazy super berry ipa I made with freeze-pop juice and topsoil” - I exaggerate but not by much

to use lucky charms, you're going to need to use some base malt and do a partial mash? maybe some rice hulls?

and with the freeze pop IPA, most people worry about cooling enough to pitched temp, which requires temp controll....i think the freeze pops could just be left to thaw in the fridge, and maybe fermented with lager yeast?

edit: as far as the top soil, along these lines, use it to grow sugar sane, or beets....

Don’t need lager yeast…don’t need mash or base malt or rice hulls. Just use kveik. No temperature control and it will eat any breakfast cereal it doesn’t even matter what brand.

Don’t need lager yeast…don’t need mash or base malt or rice hulls. Just use kveik. No temperature control and it will eat any breakfast cereal it doesn’t even matter what brand.

i don't know man, looking at the ingredients i think maybe some dark munich in a partial mash, should have enough diastatic power to convert the whole oats, corn starch and stuff.....and could be an interesting brown ale sorta thing?

https://www.luckycharms.com/product...7eaIRgOdrDC2nG-L8qAaAmUbEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Back