Just adopted

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cd38

Reaction score
A 1yr old black lab!!!! The family has wanted a dog for awhile now and we have had her for over a week and she is great. We are a family of 6, 13yo, 5yo, and 2yo twins. All girls btw (FML)!!!!! She is great with the kids, really puts up with a lot of messing around because the little ones are still getting used to her. Had a wonderful time at the park. Cant wait to start training her. Just wanted to share. Thanks

Ha same boat....8 yo, 2 yo twins, 9mo. All girls. We have a 1.5yo isabella doberman, and just adopted a 3mo blue wiemaraner. Both dogs are male.

yea I have always said that my dogs will be males!!! My boys but she is great and wouldnt trade her for anything...yet!!!!!!!

Labs are my favorite.But they need to be 2 yrs old to be a great dog. For the next year just keep repeating to yourself only 12 months to go, only 10 months to go, then it will be only 6 months, at two years old it's like a light switch gets flicked on and they are awesome.

Where's the picture?!?

I have a yellow lab. Best dog in the world. He's right at my feet at this moment and a big lovable doofus. I just love labs!

Wait...you have the best dog in the world? My dogs told me they were the best. F*ckin' liars...

Oh, yes, by the way, gratuitous photo of my dog:

DSCF5863.jpg

Labs can be one of the best dogs if they are paid attention to and get past the chew and dig phase...

Our yellow lab is pathetic and needy. Just wants food and petting all the time. She loves to fetch and ride in a car and quite often dry humps the male dog. Wife hates it when she does this and I encourage her with a "GET IT!!"

Latest posts

Back