Jockey Box Cover Project

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mauer_62

Reaction score
I have recently participated in several local homebrew festivals. I have grown tired of pouring samples out of bottles. I purchased a 48 qt jockey box with two faucets. All the "professional" beer festivals I have attended has brewers with their jockey boxes covered with something decretive. I have several used pallets I picked up from work laying around. I used the pallets to make my cover. Started out with 2x4 studs to make the framework. After the frame was completed I used my air nailer to attach the pallet wood. Lastly i completed the cover with black pipe side handles to aid in transport. This project took me roughly about 6 hours to complete. Now i need to focus on brewing for the next festival in 4 weeks. If any one has any questions on the process let me know and i will love to help.

IMG_1458.jpg

IMG_1459.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1464.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

Hello. I really like what you did to make the jockey box cover. Do you have plans that you'd be willing to share? I have an event coming up in 3 weeks. I have the beer, and jockey box, but I would really like a cover to create a bar experience.

Back