Jester King Beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electrolight

Reaction score
I am trying to sell this collection of beers I have. Anyone who knows much about Jester King realizes that some of those are pretty difficult to come by.

Anyhow, I had 3 identical sets that I have collected over the course of last year. One I sold to a buddy who was on deployment. One Is for myself. And the other I was going to sell to someone in the community who is interested.

The only problem is that after collecting them for a year I just now realized we aren't supposed to sell them on the For Sale portion of the forum. Does anyone have any suggestions? I don't think that something like craigslist is the right outlet for something as delicious as this group...

You can see them in the picture below.

unnamed.jpg

I'm sure you could trade them for something else you'd want. Jester King usually pops up a bit on the MAW thread in Sampling/Trading section.

Oh. I guess I forgot to mention that. I'm located in Houston TX. I travel to Austin a lot if any Austinites are interested.

And I could trade, but I'd like to keep the collection together. And I'm not sure anyone has a collection close in size that I'd be interested in :/

Back