Jamil's Heretic Brewing for trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbraun77s

Reaction score
Hey,
I have 22oz bottles of 3 different Heretic beers from Jamil's new brewery in CA. Interesting trades?
Brew Strong!
Chris

I'm very interested in a trade. What are you looking for?

i'd love to try pliny the elder or anything from russian river.

i'm also interested in the famed Bellls two hearted

I love any IPA biased with late hop addtions as well. I like to try anything new.

I'll send you a bells two hearted or fresh hopslam that just came out a few says ago.
Or if you don't mind waiting a month I can get Columbus Brewing Co's "Bodhi", it's a DIPA. It did really well at GABF and is rated 94 on beer advocate. Fantastic beer but not ready for release yet.

before i do any trades I'd like to make sure the OP is good to go.

if the OP is cool with other trades you can email me at:

jacktball @ gmail . com

my price on the evil twin is $8 a bottle. I can get Jamil's/Heretic's Shallow Grave Porter. I don't think it's nearly as awesome as the evil twin though.

I'm up for a trade. I'm from Minnesota, so I can get Surly, Flat Earth, Finnegans, Summit, Shells, etc. plus quite a few craft breweries from the midwest. I might still be able to get a couple bottles of Surly Smoke. PM me if interested.

jammin said:
i'd love to try pliny the elder or anything from russian river.

i'm also interested in the famed Bellls two hearted

I love any IPA biased with late hop addtions as well. I like to try anything new.

I have cellared, fresh Pliny, if interested PM me.

Evil Twin is identical to Green Flash's HopHead Red and Evil Cousin is identical to Green Flash's Imperial IPA. They both are freakishly close, not sure is thats a coincidence or not. Any body feel the same way?

Feel free to trade Heretic from this post, as I am out of Evil Twin now, as well as Evil Cousin. I do have Shallow Grave.

Evil Twin is identical to Green Flash's HopHead Red and Evil Cousin is identical to Green Flash's Imperial IPA. They both are freakishly close, not sure is thats a coincidence or not. Any body feel the same way?

I'm sure it's not the biggest coincidence as I recall a number of references to Green Flash on the Brewing Network. So, I could see Jamil taking a beer he liked and reproducing it.

Evil Twin is great and based on AleSmiths Evil Dead Red, as per Jamil. Everyone copies everything if it is successful, why not beers?

Latest posts

Back