• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Jaded Hydra Immersion Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmarks

Reaction score
Located in Columbus, OH
Standard Brew Kettle Height (20")
$100
Willing to ship but buyer must cover shipping costs. (Shipping was >$20 directly from Jaded)

Attachments

• IMG_1138.jpg
    IMG_1138.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Interested but I'm located in California. Do you have a closer estimate as to what shipping would cost? I'm assuming Jaded get a pretty big discount on shipping...

Given the awkward size and weight, it looks like its at least $70 (20"x18"x12" ~10# @FedEx, USPS and UPS shipping OH -> CA). For that, you might as well buy one brand new - good for you! Bad for me, haha.

Given the awkward size and weight, it looks like its at least $70 (20"x18"x12" ~10# @FedEx, USPS and UPS shipping OH -> CA). For that, you might as well buy one brand new - good for you! Bad for me, haha.

Bummer, that's what I figured. Thanks for looking into it!!

Back