It's getting there

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New natural gas line to the garage, and a branch line for a pool heater got ran this weekend, good to get that done. Just waiting on a 32' ss braided flex line with quick disconnects. Still can't get the old 4352 pid to read the new rtd, the new ones with great though. That one of course runs the ruins tube though.

1397425540920.jpg

1397425556440.jpg

1397425568964.jpg

1397425588299.jpg

I am so jealous of your skills!

Is it kosher to have electrical in the flex tube inside of a SS pipe like that? Does that tube get in the way of accessing the kettles?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I am so jealous of your skills!

Is it kosher to have electrical in the flex tube inside of a SS pipe like that? Does that tube get in the way of accessing the kettles?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I just got to remove the kettles from the back of the rig the tops of them are all below the conduit so no issues with acess there. I wanted to protect the expensive rtd sensor cables and have a clean look so I ran all the wiring for them and the rims tube in there I don't know why it would be an issue running flex in the conduit normally theres just bare wire ran in them so you would think having flex around the electric cables would just be added protection. Thank you

Back