Its becoming an obsession

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olz431

Reaction score
Hi, Im Joe, Im from Milwaukee.
I come from the land of beer. Mmmmm Beer, why pay someone else to make it, when you can make it and pay yourself with beer?
I want to say that this all started a few months ago when me and the "wife" were drinking wine. Well, I said "I could make wine" and i quickly googled it. It led me to this site for some wierd reason. Then I remembered "Hey! I used to make beer in my Mr Beer!" Then it turned to a "I can make beer again!" statement. Reading the posts on this forum quickly led me out to the Northern Brewer store 2 miles away. what was a $50 budget turned into a "I dont even want to think about it" budget.
The point of the story is that I have 15 gallons of beer and the first batch isnt even carbd yet. I have started with an extract, the next was a partial mash, the third was an all grain. This forum has pretty much given me the knowledge to do any beer brewing that anyone would ever need to do. Im not going to mention the all day marathons of reading topics, but it does happen.:rockin:

Hi, Im Joe, Im from Milwaukee.
I come from the land of beer. Mmmmm Beer, why pay someone else to make it, when you can make it and pay yourself with beer?
I want to say that this all started a few months ago when me and the "wife" were drinking wine. Well, I said "I could make wine" and i quickly googled it. It led me to this site for some wierd reason. Then I remembered "Hey! I used to make beer in my Mr Beer!" Then it turned to a "I can make beer again!" statement. Reading the posts on this forum quickly led me out to the Northern Brewer store 2 miles away. what was a $50 budget turned into a "I dont even want to think about it" budget.
The point of the story is that I have 15 gallons of beer and the first batch isnt even carbd yet. I have started with an extract, the next was a partial mash, the third was an all grain. This forum has pretty much given me the knowledge to do any beer brewing that anyone would ever need to do. Im not going to mention the all day marathons of reading topics, but it does happen.:rockin:

Yes! Don't resist the obsession. Just let it happen. Trust me. Everything will be okay. RDWHAHB :rockin:

Latest posts

Back