ISO: TH HandFarm, RR Temptation H: A Variety of Beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spraentart

Reaction score
H:
FSW 16
Black Butte 25
BA Boris
BA Old Rasputin
Schlafly Offerings (Pumpkin just released)
Perennial Offerings (Peach Berliner Weisse just released)
4 Hands (Prussia Berliner Weisse is out now, Grapefruit Prussia is releasing soon, and I can probably get my hands on more Vol. 1 which is a Imperial Stout aged in Whiskey barrels w/Coffee and Cocoa nibs added)

Let me know if there's anything else you're looking for. I want to get Temptation so that I can enjoy most of the RR sours during the week of my birthday this year. I might be interested in other stuff if someone has offers.

You're probably going to need a brewery only release beer to land HandFarm. :D

Vol. 1 is a brewery only release. I should have more to offer in the coming months when Side Project (Perennial Brewer) starts offering his releases at Perennial. The stuff he has on deck is absolutely amazing. Either way, hopefully someone will hook a brotha up! If not, I won't be too sad. I'm open to other stuff that people can get their hands on too.

I'm open to offers as well. I'd like to do a couple trades but not too many. I'm probably going to be picky too just warning folks.

Back