Iso supplication / consecration

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I know at the brewery they're about $13 each so $4$ at 2 to 1 I'd be slightly light. Funny thing is, I've had each once before and it was great, but what I really want it for now is the dregs

PS, OP, I could probably spare a bottle...are you offering 2-1? I'd take one each of the KBS and BWB

Edit: To be clear, I'm offering consecration. I made a flanders red from the dregs and it's outstanding. The yeast kept a lot of the cab-sauv character and imparted it to the finished beer.

^Not me...I was just chiming in. ;) I had no idea how much the other beers cost. If OP wants to throw in any kind of IPA that could work...or whatever, I'm flexible...

Most people don't get their beers at the brewery. But if they did, KBS would only be $9.50 for 2.

I did buy it at the brewery this year. It was 19/4 pk and required a 5 dollar ticket be purchased in the name of the purchaser prior to the release, which allowed the person named on the ticket to buy 2 four packs. They actually did a good job with it this year having several keg tappings in other establishments before their own creating traffic in other parts of town.They donate all the proceeds from the ticket sails to a clean water charity... to sum it up, and to be exact, the cost of 2 four packs purchased directly from founders was $43.

I'm not terribly worried in either case, If it takes more to get what I need, I'd do it, I just want the Dregs from a consecration and a supplication to harvest the yeast / bugs.

Yeah, seems about right.

Looks like you've already got someone. I have an extra consecration, but I would have to find another supplication at a fairly high cost.

Back